Saturday, June 30, 2012




Hola from Ecuador!! 2 days ago we celebrated my birthday and Anna and the girls made it a blast :) I woke up and Anna had made me chocolate pancakes and eggs (yum) and then I got to spend the whole day with my party people at Milagros. I taught Laurita how to whip her hair back and forth (jadynn smith style)and then after we went and got dinner and Anna had made skor cake! Tradition has it over here that everytime it is someones birthday over here they get there face shoved in the cake. Needless to say they got me good and I couldn't open my eyes for like 5 min hahah all in all it was a good day. I did get a little homesick but maybe that's cause everytime I call my family they are boating or doing something like that... Haha (there arent supposed to be any fun things without me hahah) Last night we did a talent show at HML and my girl Anna Irish danced! She only usually does it for select groups so it was a pretty big deal :) some girls sang the song Temporary Home by Carrie underwood (youtube it) and of course cause I'm a baby I started crying. Isabel was sitting on my lap ad she just turned around and started wiping my tears and telling me not to cry. It was just so ironic that considering the circumstances she was sitting there comforting me. These kids are insanely amazing! Ive realized lately that every time I talk about my family here I always can´t help but get the biggest smile. (other than when im talking about them doing fun things) I love you all alot!!! Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment